Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions form is part of your monthly parking agreement (the “Agreement”) with Star Park, LLC (“us” or “we”). Please read them carefully.
Cancellation of monthly parking agreement
- A written email request for cancellation must be received by the 10th of the month. If your cancellation request is received by this date, your monthly parking will be cancelled at the end of the month, and you will not be charged for the following month. Cancellation requests received after the 10th of the month will not be effective until the end of the following month, and you will remain responsible for the next month’s parking fee. We do not pro-rate monthly charges on cancellations.
- Star Park may terminate this Agreement at will, in our sole discretion, at any time. No termination of this Agreement by either party will relieve customer of the obligation to pay any amounts accrued as of the termination date. However, if you are in breach of this Agreement in any way, we reserve the right to suspend or cancel your parking privileges, terminate this Agreement and/or tow your vehicle at your expense. If your parking privileges are suspended for any reason, you are subject to a reactivation fee.
- Please be aware that amounts owing after your billing due date are subject to a late payment interest charge of $25 per month, compounded monthly, until paid in full. Invalid or returned payments including checks are subject to an administrative fee of $25, which amount is subject to change from time to time. If we receive more than two (2) returned NSF checks within a 3 month time period, another form of payment will need to be made, as checks will no longer be an acceptable method of payment. An additional late payment administrative fee for services related to collections will apply if your account remains unpaid after your invoice due date.
- Parking rates are subject to change by us and we will give at least ten (10) day notice before changes are made.
Permits and Access Devices
- You agree to pay a deposit and/or fee for use of an access device and this payment will not bear interest. You will receive a refund of any deposit if the relevant access device is returned to us within seven (7) days of cancellation and certain conditions are met, otherwise the deposit will be forfeited. After you have taken delivery of your access device you are responsible for the item(s), and lost or stolen access devices will be replaced upon payment of a new deposit and/or fee. A non-refundable service activation fee may also be charged in addition to, or in lieu of, a deposit.
- Your access device (including keys, cards and remote controls) is valid only for parking facility in which it was designated. Misuse of these items will be considered a breach of this Agreement. If an access device is used to admit more than one vehicle at a time into the parking facility we may issue a penalty notice and tow one or more of the vehicles in addition to any other remedies available to us. In the event of misuse of an access device, we also reserve the right to charge the regular daily rate (in addition to the monthly charges).
- A current Monthly Parking Permit (one permit per space rented) must be displayed in plain view at all times while parking at the specified parking location. Prevailing daily rate may be charged when the permit is not displayed in plain view in the vehicle and Customer may also be subject to a citation under city ordinance. No credit or refunds will be issued for monthly parkers who fail to display a valid parking permit and consequently receive a citation or are required to pay the daily rate. A valid permit must be visibly displayed at all times (unless facility does not utilize a permit).
- Each new or replacement access device issued is subject to a non-refundable fee and /or a refundable deposit.
- We are not responsible for any injury, loss or damage to you or your vehicle or its contents.
- The parking of uninsured or unlicensed vehicles, the general storage of vehicles (i.e. parking for more than 48 hours at a time, repair or maintenance of vehicles in the parking facility is prohibited)
- We do not guarantee the availability of parking at your selected lot at all times. Your selected lot may, from time to time, be unavailable for reasons including, but not limited to, late arrival, excessive demand due to special events or conferences, repair or maintenance activities, construction and emergencies. In appropriate cases, we will use reasonable efforts to relocate you to another facility while your selected location is unavailable.
- We are not responsible for lost or delayed delivery of payments or correspondence through the mail service.
- You agree to ensure that address, contact and payment information associated with your account is accurate and up to date at all times.
- We reserve the right to waive any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time in our sole discretion. Any such waiver on one occasion will not be construed as a general waiver, or waiver of the same term on a subsequent occasion.
- You consent to our disclosure of your personal information to our agents who provide service relating to the management of your account, such as (but not limited to) delivering mail, preparing statements, processing payments, or to others required by law. All such agents have agreed to comply with applicable privacy laws and to protect and maintain the confidentiality of the personal information. You further consent to our disclosure of your name, address, telephone number, and permit and/or access device information to the owner or subsequent operator of your selected parking facility.
- If you are entering this Agreement on behalf of a corporation to obtain parking privileges for one or more individual parkers, you represent and warrant to us that are an authorized signatory for that corporation. You agree to provide a copy of these Terms & Conditions and take the necessary steps to ensure that your parkers are aware of, and agree to abide by, the terms of this Agreement, other than those regarding fees being paid by the corporation on the parker’s behalf. You further agree that in the event of a breach of any of the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement by an individual parker to whom you have granted parking privileges under this Agreement, we may (without limitation, and without notice to you) issue a penalty notice to that parker, charge him or her the regular daily rate, tow his or her vehicle, or suspend his or her parking privileges, it is our sole discretion.